Alex III Tomas Morato


I was able to visit this restaurant a month ago and I think it deserves a review. I am grateful to be invited for an event to celebrate someone's anniversary. They rented the venue from 8pm-12mn. I was there around 7 to help if may maabutan pa na maitutulong to set up some decorations. From Mrt Edsa, I took a tricycle and it costs 20 pesos. The venue is at the 2nd floor. When I arrived there, there are people eating at the Ground floor, it is dinner time and there are pretty plenty of customers there. That gave me an impression that this place must be really good. I went straight to the 2nd floor and I found my friends busy with preparations. Buti at makakatulong pa ako. We decorated the walls and ceilings with musical notes which is the theme at the party. I just don't know how much is the cost of the package they got but the food is really satisfying and may free lechon de leche pa. The guests are around 50 and marami pa natira na food.




And the event started, the place has the screen for projector, i don't know what it is called. My friends just brought their laptop lang kasi may video presentation. May pa add ons kami like the photo booth na hinde na kasama sa place but they just rented separately. And nagdagdag ng saya ito. Tip though, if you are planning to decorate the place, they won't allow na double adhesive ang gamitin as matutuklap daw ang paint sa wall or ceiling. We just used scotch tape at talagang nakabantay mga waiters or crew while we are doing that.





They have appetizers, so the waiters put a small pate of mani ung parang nagaraya na mani on the tables. After a few moments, we lined up na for food, sorry, punong puno plate ko as pinalagay ko lahat ng food para di na ako babalik, they even have sushi station, which I did not take. The food are great. I think whatever the amount is for the venue and the food is worth it what just kind of irritates me when their staff guarded us na para bang criminals.






This is not really a full review but I just want to share some deets on this place.I am not sure if may II or I na place. Overall, for me it is a great place for events. Thank you Alex III.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Yourself Era

My first BTS Festa

BoybandPh Album Review