Grand View Events Place Makati

Last August 20, I went to a grand wedding celebration. Why did I describe it as grand? Because it is, although the people are lesser than what I expected which is better for solemn ceremonies like wedding the reception was a blast. It might not be the best wedding reception for me but it comes very close to my number one. which reminds me to tell to share it as well. Okay, so the wedding started at 3 pm at Central Methodist Church in Kalaw Manila. It was my first time to go there. It is not as big as what I looked at outside, Sa labas kasi parang ang laki. But tama lang naman and maganda siya pagdausan ng mga weddings. It is airconditioned and it was very cold sa pwesto namin. I think it is better kesa sa mamaypay. May video coverage sila na parang same sa previous weding na I attended, sa reception ay may video na ipinakita from the hotel kung san ngprepare ang couple hanggang sa highlights sa church. It ended siguro 4;30 kasi may mga picture taking pa. We went straight na sa reception. Nakisabay kami sa may sasakyan.

Grandview Events Place is located along Metropolitan Avenue in Makati. The stairs are not that big as I was thinking. I imagined kasi na malaki syang hotel. We went to 3rd floor. The reception area I can say is not too big or too small. As I heard 150 people ang umatend. More or less there are 20 round tables with 8 seats. The lights were dimmed until the newly wed couple arrived at 7 pm.

We arrived at mga 5:30. May mga nauna na hindi naman umatend sa wedding. So bilang ang tao, We have to look for our names and they will check mark it. We were at table number 11. Yun lang, 7:00 pa nagstart. There were waiters na nagserve ng chips na may Mayonnaise, They put 2 plates of chips sa table. We were 8 I think sa round table. After a while, a band was introduced, They keep playing in the background until we were finished eating. The host went back to its job on stage now and called the single ladies and men for the traditional throwing of bouquet and flower with a twist.




Although there were foods served on the table, it was still a buffet style but there were servers in the buffet station that gives small servings of each food. The only foods that were served directly on the tables were the chips and lechon that was chopped already. And the drinks like water and iced tea. I was not able to take pics of the food because my battery was low already at that time. There were plain rice, lasagna, chicken pastel, fish fillet, corn and beans, sweet pork na may sauce and I dont know the name of the other food na looks like beef with white sauce.

There was also a video presentation about the wedding highlights from the hotel, church and the reception area. It was beautiful. The video is so lively like a movie and I think it is a common thing now during events. And I think it is pretty expensive, but for the memories it is worth it.  The name of those people behind the video is Awesome Events as it was shown on the screen. The name is also on the printed photos on the photobooth. Yes, there was a photobooth but the name naman nila ay kids@fun. And they say that they will upload the pics on their fb page. There was also a station, I don't know what it is called, there were two persons that mixes wines, sodas since I saw a Sprite, I think may mga different types of drinks, I'm not familiar with those pero ibat ibang kulay at gustong gusto kumuha ng anak ko. I think they still stings sa throat, I did not try any of those. For adults syempre  na gustong uminom. Sosyal ang talaga. I heard that they spent like 600 000 pesos for the wedding. Wow! That's all I can say.
If you want to hold an event here, I can say that it passes my standard. The place is nice, The ambiance is pretty good. If you have the money, and wants an intimate celebration with your guests, this is a recommended spot for you.


 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Yourself Era

My first BTS Festa

BoybandPh Album Review