BDJ Passion Series Girl Empowered with Wacoal

I can say that I am new to the BDJ community.  As I wait for an event that I know I can go, there came the BDJ Passion Series Girl Empowered by BDJ and Wacoal. I think that this is a perfect time for me. It was going to be at Greenbelt so pretty close to me since I live in the South of Metro. I submitted an entry just to try and after a while I received an email inviting me to the said event. I was excited and told myself why not go to this event after all there is nothing to lose.

The day came, the event starts at 1;30 pm. Buzzer beater nga ako because of commuting but this is another story. Well when I arrived, they checked my name and was told to sit anywhere and I can get food. Wow. Thank you dahil sa pag marathon ko from SM.


There were a couple of games played para ice breaker while others are eating and just before the speaker arrived.



The first speaker is Ms. Elmira Cadungog of Wacoal. She looks great. I like how she carry herself, and I hope when I reach her age, I will be as lovely as she is. She seems knowledgeable. She presented how the woman's body changes as we ages. So it is natural pala that our body will not be that perfect shape as we grow older because as time goes by, we'll have a slow metabolism. The sad part  is when we are in the 30's and beyond because that is when the belly shows up, the breast starts to sag, and the hips lose it's shape. But even though we cannot stop ageing, we can prolong it by starting to live healthy. I am in my 30's so I have to change my lifestyle. Since metabolism is slower now, we should eat more fish and vegetables instead of meat that will only becomes fat and be stored in our belly. Naku, it is the culprit pala. So Ms Elmira's tips are healthy diet, exercise, drink lots of water, have 7 to 8 hours of sleep and wear accurate and comfortable under wear products. Personally, I want to learn more about the underwear thing and I am guilty of wearing the wrong fitted ones. Now, I know that bras should be fitted before buying to make sure that it is a perfect fit. Now, I realized that I have a different size now kaya pala di na ubra yung size na pinipili ko before.I though when it comes to bra, the size does not change. She also taught us on how to wear bra, we should lean forward so the breasts fall down to the cup of the bra before fastening the back, then we should make sure that the breasts are pushed inwards so there are no skin at the sides. And there are a lot of undies and brassieres and shapewears that we can buy for our different body needs for different occasions. It pays to invest on this underwears as it bring us comfort and confidence in our everyday lives. Now I know and next time I will make sure to buy the perfect size for me. Thanks Ms. Elmira.

Our second speaker is Ms. Abbygale Arenas De Leon, she is a former beauty queen and model who used to represent our country before. She looks familiar, for me, she is like Ms. Melanie Marquez, she is tall, she has a good posture, confidence is there, speaks fast which is for me symbolizes that she is witty. She shared tips on how to be beautiful. She shared to have a perfect smile is that we should practice happy thoughts, happy lines and happy curves. Happy lines means that we need to show those lines in our eye area as we smile and happy curves means silently speaking "eight" not the "cheese". She asked us to practice the perfect smile twice a day for two minutes so that the face muscles will have that smile memory and after that it will be effortless to smile perfectly.

Avoid negativity, we should always see ourselves as beautiful , these are some of her powerful words and tips. We should also have a comfortable space. It does not matter if our home is small, what is important is it is clean and organized. One of the interesting tip she gave was decluttering. Decluttered space is equals to de cluttered minds. She gave us another assignment which is to de clutter our wardrobe. The first pile would be the "perfect pile"- this is the clothes that we use regularly. 2nd pile is what she calls the "Sana Pile" -these are clothes that can be worn however they need some repairs done. The 3rd pile is the "forget na" pile - the clothes that are no longer worn and cannot be worn because of out of style or size is too small. These pile needs to be disposed by donating or selling.

She gave us a last homework to do for a better posture. I am guilty of this and needs to do this. On a flat wall, lean our back, make sure that the back of the head, the upper part of the back and the heels touches the wall. I know that this is painful as I have tried this before. She said to practice this also for two weeks and voila, a better posture will be the result.

Aside from these, I have a favorite phrase from her, "Wag mo panghinayangan ang sarili mo, hindi ka sayang, it is all worth it." She mentioned this due to our attitude of saving our favorites for special occasions, This is like time is gold, baka nga naman wala ng bukas, Everyday is special, we can pamper ourselves and use our favorite things like dress, perfume etc everyday.

BDJ only invited a few people so I am really thankful that I was a part of this, I learned a lot and will treasure this for a long time. Thank you BDJ and Wacoal. This event really inspires me to be a girl empowered.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Yourself Era

My first BTS Festa

BoybandPh Album Review