Sand dunes at Ilocos

This month I got the chance to experience to travel and it is to the amazing land of the north, Ilocos. We did go to Ilocos Norte and Ilocos Sur.

For now, I am sharing about the sand dunes. While we know and seeing about this in movies and online, all I know is it is an adventure. But it is more than the adventure that I realized about this place. It is so damn beautiful. The scenery is like unreal, more like postcards. It gives me this feeling that wait, this world is so pretty and we are blessed. Now, making me wanting to go to other places, maybe some people likes to travel because they know that the world has a lot to offer.



I also learned that marami pa lang sand dunes thing parang resort na you can choose where to go to that offers to be toured around the sand. The one that we went to is called Bacsil Onse Reef wherein it was recommended by our driver.
It costs 2500 for a 4x4 that can fit 6-7 passengers, then a driver and the tour guide. Nung una, 4 lang sana kami, nanghinayang naman ako sa 2 more persons kaya namilit pa kami konti hehe dun sa ayaw. And it turned out that etong mga niyaya parang sila pa ang nagenjoy more. It was really fun and calming for me. The sand itself then the blue sky there is something that makes it so beautful. I just don't have any words except ang ganda talaga.

Riding in the 4x4 is like a rollercoaster pero mas iba pa din adrenaline sa rollercoaster para sa akin ha. There was this place na they call it deep dive something na super tarik pababa. We really have to hold on or else, baka pulutin sa sand haha. My shoulders were stressed because that is where I put all my force to hold on to the grip. Nagka bruise pa ako sa may side pulse, I think tumama ito nung nakahawak ako.

 Then sa dulo pala there is the sea, the color is blue na green then it is so clean. Imagine, there were no people, parang sinolo namin yung place. The guide let us get down from the 4x4 whenever there is a spot that we can take pictures. It was really hot but then syempre yung I did not mind compared pag nasa city pagpasok ng work na nakakainis pag nabibilad sa araw. Doon, I thought minsan lang ito and heaven ang place, I put sunblock naman though I think di talaga sapat because we were most of the time under the scorching heat of the sun. Well it is summer and it is the Philippines. What can we expect?

I hope that the photos can give justice but for me. this place sort of gives me memories from the past. I don't know why maybe it is the "feeling" that I felt. Life is beautiful and the world has a lot to offer. Thank you God for this wonderful Earth.

If people do get the chance to go up North I would say try go the sand dunes. For me this is the highlight of that travel from the many places I went into. Promise!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Yourself Era

My first BTS Festa

BoybandPh Album Review