Ambi Pur Toilet Fresh

Hi. Late last year, and I'm sorry I forgot when, I received a sample of ambipur  toilet fresh from Everydayme. It came in 2 scents, lavender and jasmine rose.
 
I immediately tried the lavender in our toilet. Sorry but our toilet is not worth to be photographed. Anyway, I pushed the foil like circle at the back, I immediately smelled the scent then I hang it.
The first time I smelled it, I didn't like the scent. For me it smelled like a strong perfume of a guy. But it does wonders!  After I used the toilet, I noticed that it did removed the foul smell right away, so maybe that is the purpose of it being strong and also to be able to hold  big toilets. No more bad smell. And the scent can actually be smelled in our room. And afterwards,  I just started to love the smell and the great purpose it has. Longevity wise, I thought that it won't last long since the pack is so small. But it did last for a almost a month. I think it will last longer if the hole I made was smaller. I pushed it hard that's why the foil's crack was big.
Overall, I am impressed, and if will be asked to buy it. Yes, I will, being a mom who loves to keep my house neat and smelling fresh. Thank you everydayme and Ambipur.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Yourself Era

My first BTS Festa

BoybandPh Album Review