B T S

I started watching BTS because I got curious with Kris Aquino's posts about them. I did love the boyband era during 90's if you get what I mean. Yeah, I grew up with the music of BSB, NSync, my ever fave Boyzone, those girlbands as well were a hit, remember Spice Girls. Well, yes, that era. But am not gonna mention my age haha.

Ok, I first watch BTS on the AMA. Ok I was like, cool, a typical boyband for me. They are colorful that was my first thoughts. Not bad. But hearing that they are the most popular kpop band in the world, I still have to watch more of them, I thought. I watch their guestings with some American shows, Ellen, Jimmy Kimmel, James Corden, even those little interviews during the AMA's. And guess what, as I watch them more, I noticed that they I am getting more impressed with these boys. Indeed, the talent like the dance moves, that one was the first thing that I noticed, they are really good. Then of course, we will love them more, once we watch those videos off stage, like how they treat each other, how are they during ordinary days, just how they play around, they are just like ordinary boys, they are simple and with big hearts. I think this is how Army love them, not just because the talent that they have but what really are they when they are not "performers".


One thing too that first time happened to me being fangirl, is that I am loving each and every member of this phenomenon group. I of course, stan one member at first, it was hard because they look like the same when first watching them then they have totally different styles on the next videos. I was like, where is he on the next videos, I did not even know that Jungkook was the one whistling on the opening of DNA video, he looks very different on that part. Well anyways, each member has their own personality but as an Army you will just love all of them. It will not be BTS without one of them I believe. Well, as I am not a K army, there are things that I envy with those fans in Korea. I will go there someday or elsewhere maybe. Right now, I just wish to see them even in just small places like sa Ellen or Jimmy Kimmel, that crowd. Wala namang imposible pero they are really really huge now! I don't think I can go to super crowded concerts. unless sa Araneta siguro.

For now. I have to be happy seeing them in Youtube, Vlive, Twitter, not to mention the fandom that is genius in editing their videos. Army are really great. The best fan talaga, you add smiles in my face. Keep up the good work Army. Just spread the love. With the boys, take care and rest well, really rest, enjoy life as well, don't over work, I know you are doing this for Army but come on, we understand you have a life too. And for me, for now, crossing my fingers, we will see each other soon. Saranghaeyo. 😍😍


Photos are not mine. ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Yourself Era

BoybandPh Album Review

My first BTS Festa