Love Yourself Era



I just realized that it has been 2 years since I entered this world.  It was the love yourself era,  DNA or Mic drop era or sometimes I call them. A different world where in before it used to be "weird " for me to look at these K-Pop idols but it changed when I met these 7 humble boys from Korea.

This time it opened my eyes to a world I never imagined exists.  The lyrics to their songs pushed me to believe they are genius, they are not ordinary, they know how to get inside our hearts. Anybody can relate.
Another one is the BU.  This makes your mind blown for days when you start reading those theories that surrounds their MVs. I was mesmerized and thought what the heck am I getting into.  But hey yeah, once you get in, there's no turning back. Here I am now,  drowned into this world,  a world where I realized that I can accept my own flaws, my imperfections makes me who I am and that is okay.  How they manage to influence people to love their individualites and doesn't stop there.  When I learned to love myself,  that's also I realized I can do more,  I can do better and I can achieve whatever just believe.


In this era,  I experienced 4 wonderful albums.  3 comebacks with streaming parties. 😁 3 movies, one of the movie I have a separate experience with. 😏. They did 2 tours,  the Love Yourself and Speak Yourself. SuperstarBTs, BTS world,  Weverse Weply was launched.  They started broadcasting live their concerts for those who can't be there personally.  JHope and RMs mixtapes.  😍 And a whole lot interactions,  meetings with the army,  we ourselves plan for next events now.
Though I didn't have the chance to see them I don't think that makes us less than an army. Ayt.







I've met a lot of people along this journey.  Thank you BTS for opening up this world to me.  A world where people accepts me as we share the same love we feel for you.  Words are not enough as Namjoon said if there is a better word for Love.  I look forward for the future now,  I am ready to evolve into tomorrow. Tomorrow with you.  Thank you for the Love Yourself Era.  Thank you for staying.  Thank you for being you.
Saranghaeyo.
Fighting.
photo credits to army

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first BTS Festa

BoybandPh Album Review