Happy Birthday V Taehyung

To someone that captured my heart these past weeks, happy happy birthday. To a boy that for some reasons captivated my soul, I wish you more success and happiness. First time that I write something like this for someone. I just known you recently but the more that I watch you, the more I get to know you and of course I cannot stop adoring you.

You are a totally different person on and off stage. A bad boy on stage and super cute and humble off cam. At first, I only look at your "bad boy" photos or "rude" photos as some fans called it, but later on, I just admired your cute photos cause you look like a baby. Your voice is unique, it is like a prince charming serenading you. Everything about you is just perfect.

You bring out something in me. Encouragement, empowerment, opportunities to think of. I just started thinking that life is beautiful and I am grateful to be breathing and knowing you guys. I watched some videos of you and some made me cry like I was telling to myself, I don't even know this person but what the heck. I watched your part in Hwarang and those little scenes that you have touches my heart.

Whatever your goals are, I think you are serving your purpose. My life has a new meaning now. There is something in me that you awaken. It is kind of a long dream that I have since I was a kid. It is all coming back to me now.

I am not sure if I can even see you in person, I know not even a chance of you reading it with the millions and millions of army and the business of your schedule. This can be a letter from a simple army, from a proud and loving heart. But, basically, this is a thank you letter, thank you for showing the world, that someone like you exist, a cute, handsome, talented, humble boy. I know you still have dreams you want to achieve. That perfect face that you have is like an innocent man in front but I know behind it is a mysterious person. Your humility might be coming from where you came from, and I hope that whatever success you achieve, you remain the same Taehyung that everybody loves. I admired you more after being the most handsome face of 2017. Your reaction is priceless, it seems like you don't want too much attention about it and just always saying thank you to everyone. You are still young, enjoy what you have now as we don't know what tomorrow brings.

You are like a magnet, once a person knows you, it can't be stopped. I am not sure how long will my admiration last for you. But I hope, when I look back onto this day that I write this, it will definitely bring back memories of this time and will put a smile in my face.

Kim Taehyung, thank you for being you.


From a simple army.

PS
Congratulations for being the
Top spot of the Most Handsome Face of 2017
My heart melts.





Photos are not mine.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Yourself Era

My first BTS Festa

BoybandPh Album Review