Something is Coming your way

This is my first ever blog but not really my first article ever written on the web. I tried writing on some websites which I hope I can share in the future. I am a mom of 2. A girl and a boy. My treasures. What to expect on my blog? Hmm, more on positivity. I don't like stress but of course that is not something we can just avoid. It is a Sunday afternoon and I just found myself starting this. I think it is a good idea since I had this thing in my mind for a while now. My husband is overseas so basically it is just the three of us in our little home. I am excited to share life's experiences with fellow moms and with anyone of any age.
I don't really go out, I only wear simple, basic make up. Maybe it is time to explore too, right. Well let us see. I can share mommy duties more. And just anything maybe. We will juat get to know each other along the way. Welcome to my journey as a blogger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Yourself Era

My first BTS Festa

BoybandPh Album Review