Buying through Lazada

Hi everyone, today I have decided to make a simple review of my experience as a customer of this very popular online selling company Lazada Philippines.
I don't really like the idea of shopping online since I love doing it personally. But since I can't go out because of health reasons I decided to give it a try.
One should register first on their website, and you can browse through a lot of items. I like it that we can choose according to categories. This was last year. I chose 7 different items, things like a small bag, a drinking cup, a back pillow support, etc. I like to try their clothes or shoes but I don't want to risk if ever they won't fit me. We can return the items back but I don't want any hassle at that time.
Once finished completing my orders, I paid through my PayPal account. Yes, we can pay once it arrives but I didn't have cash and I have some earnings there so I go. The message said it will take 3-5 business days in Manila and 5-7 days in the province. Now I am not sure if the timeframe changed since that time.
I got surprised because the next day, I received a text message from one of their guys asking if I am available to receive the items and asking some directions. Whoa, that was fast. Late afternoon of that day, I met their delivery guy receiving the items. But was not expecting that they deliver some items. I only received 3.
Quite confused because I thought I am going to receive 7 items one time. I received the other items from 2 different guys as well on different days. Yes, it did not reach 5 days but I don't like the hassle of exchanging messages to these guys asking the same info, if I was available and the directions. I copied and pasted my response from the first guy.
Overall, Lazada passed my expectations with regards to accuracy and speed, except for the installment basis of delivering my items. The delivery guys are okay, they are professionals. I noticed though that the other guy was already looking untidy but that's acceptable since he was driving a motorcycle all day.
I conclude that Lazada is a legit company, trustworthy with their rules that highlights the rights of customers. I can say I will still buy there in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Yourself Era

My first BTS Festa

BoybandPh Album Review