My first BTS Festa



For 6 months now that I am stanning this amazing group, I just keep finding out the reasons of their success. But for now, I want to share about the Festa thing. So they do have this event they do every anniversary of them, it is like a week long celebration wherein they releases videos,photos, contents, behind the scenes, and a party like show. K armys are really lucky for these reasons, anyway, we can still watch these things online. Thanks to those armys who do subtitles for us. My God, you just don't know how hard it is to watch something you like but at the same time cannot understand, struggle really is real. But I will move towards the Festa night itself.

They did it on the exact anniversary date, June 13, 2018. They do have a theme, it is prom party theme. It was a more than an hour show,  they do have videos that they play in between, these are videos about them that while being played on, we know that is their time to dress up for the next number. As a fan of them and as a fan of music, this event touches my heart.

I liked it that they performed Pied Piper, it is one of my favorite if not my most favorite of all of their songs.They did not release it as an official single, it does not have a music video so getting them to see perform this is heaven to me. With a whole lot of other songs that they can perform.

The Taejin moment. Hah, everyone talked about what happened to these two but I think that is just one thing they shared to us during the Burn the Stage episodes. We don't know maybe all of them had their instances of fight with any member, that is normal though. And seeing these two perform another song that I was thinking if they will ever perform, well, they just did and I felt "kilig".  I love all of them, I appreciate everyone so as an army can really relate to what i feel watchig them, diba? Ang galing nila, that is LIVE. and I really like Taehyung gestures on stage, he is killing it everytime, Jin's live performance always impresses me. Basta ang galing nila.

And this one, nako. I am a super fan of Michael Jackson, the first artist that I loved and amazed me with talents. I saw they have a poster of MJ I think that was in  their old studio. I am not sure if they still have it now since they moved. An icon and a legend just like BTS.  Jungkook and Jimin just danced to Black or White. My smile was really up to my ears while watching this. They kind of teases me, like alam ba nila na love ko si MJ tapos ganito pa ginagaw nila, my heartu nga naman, i just loved them more.

And the performance of the great rappers, they just released a new song a few days ago and then they had it on the Festa. I missed the swags of our rappers. It has a kind of chinese vibe background for me, I still have to know more about the song but I do know that there is a message about those people that is putting them down. We cannot please everyone but we can certainly let them taste their doze of medicines right?

Thanks and hugs to Armys who posts in YT. I am one of those who adds views to hundreds whenever I'm online. There are a lots of other contents about BTS made by Armys, compilation, videos, lyrics, theories about their music videos, memes and some out of this world imagination and things they notice daw. For me these are too much thinking na haha. And of course, thank you for the Bangtan Boys for giving me reasons to live each day. Hope to more memories with you, maybe one day I'll get the chance to see you in person. Ok na ako dun if that happens. For now, cheers to 5 years and more years for our boys.  mwuah...

BTS Festa is available on Vlive+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Yourself Era

BoybandPh Album Review