Movie in a glance: Insidious 3 Review

I am a fan of horror movies. I like stories or documentaries that tackles paranormal things that's happening on our planet. It started the time that I learned about the world. Even when I was a kid, I watch scary movies or tv shows. I even used to buy a weekly comics before named Shake Rattle and More and the other one was Psychic. I didn't even know how to pronounce the latter back then.

I watched tons of movies already but this movie is the last one I just watched timely in the making of this blog so let me continue while the movie is still fresh from my mind.
I read some comments on Facebook that this is not as " good" as the previous ones. Whatever they mean. Because while watching it, I was impressed. Maybe it is the kind of horror that I want. A break from those predictable movies and not so scary stories or scenes. I like this since I screamed on one scene. Oops, didn't see that coming. So I became vigilant on the next scenes. Lol. Well, those horror fanatics may understand me. I don't get scared that much or surprised on scenes since I am so immune already to this movies. Or am I not?

The story as what the movie says happened before the Lambert hauntings. This is where we find out how Specs and Tucker known Elise and started working together. The family on this is not anyway related to Josh's family. I can say Elise is the leading star here. The girl that is being haunted also did a good job. Story wise, it still passed my standards. Still has this unusual horror story and kind of let me thinking of what would happen next. Yep, let me glued to my seats. I like the ending of this movie. How I love endings that I can breathe and say it's over just like The Conjuring ending. It didn't really showed much of " the further" compared to the past movies but still great execution and twist of happenings while Elise was there. James Wan did not directed it but he produced it.

Overall, not recommended with weak hearts as there are loud surprising scenes. Story is great. I can say I am happy to have watched it. I give it a 4/5. Well, that's for my standards. For those horror fanatics and the not so fans but want to check on movies to watch at home. I can recommend Insidious 3. Happy viewing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Yourself Era

My first BTS Festa

BoybandPh Album Review