BoybandPh - The Hottest Personality in Town

I am fangirling at the moment. The last time that I was like this was way back 1998 to early 2000. Well, I am feeling great naman everytime I see them. It gives me a whole new life, which I badly need. Makaka relate dito e yung mga fans din nila. I am talking about BoybandPh.
The group was formed from the reality show Pinoy Boyband Superstar which aired on ABS CBN late last year. My daughter watches the show, nakikinood lang ako then nung semis na and finals, medyo na hook na din ako. I voted for someone na I thought has a good heart, syempre may looks and talent din. And luckily, he got in. 
When they were formed, they were named BoybandPH and my reaction was the same with everyone else, like what, yun na ba talaga ang name. They had their song We Made It during the grand reveal night. During the duration of PBS, they also had online shows, live fb that made fans screamed for more. We can watch those shows in YouTube, these are behind the scenes while in their dressing room, it is a chance to get to know the boys better off cam, they had challenges for the boys, masaya lang. After the winners was announced eventually the group was born, the reactions of the fans were divided, there was a crowd favorite but did not make it. I was surprised too though may binoto akong iba, I was not expecting na papasok yung vinote ko, I voted for him anyway, sabi ko matalo man sya, he deserves my vote. For the fans naman, come on guys, that was a competition, And to those who got in, they deserve it, they worked hard for it, so sana sa mga di pa tumitigil sa pambabash, you can't do anything about it, why don't we just accept and love the group.

As I write this, they just released their first music video. Their single Unli is now playing in Spotify and ITunes. The boys are also touring the country so anyone can have the chance to have a glimpse of them. For me, Team Bahay muna. I know in the future, I will get hold of them and will not let go. Charot.

As of the moment, they are busy promoting their single nationwide which means they travel to different parts of the country and I think their first album will be out soon. They are now mainstays of ASAP. I heard too that an online show is also brewing for them.  I just hope that the fans won't really be out of control by the time they see them. We can all be disciplined to avoid any injuries and it will also give chances to fans to finally meet them and have a pic with them. There are reports about an incident that happened in a mall in Cavite wherein the boys were having the meet and greet sessions after the show but they have to discontinue because of the fans went wild. Like they pushed themselves to the stage, the backstage, some even squeezed the boys and pulled their hair and the lads were having a hard time moving around and seemed like trapped, even the guards. Whoever fault is this, I hope we learned something from the incident.

If you heard about them, what can you say about the group? Will they stay around for a while. I guess, we have to wait and see.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Yourself Era

My first BTS Festa

BoybandPh Album Review